Monday, May 25, 2009

Pies Galore

I have found my calling, it is making pies. I love it so much. Of course I haven't done anything too fancy yet, so that may be why I still love it. Here are some pictures of a strawberry rhubarb pie and a cherry pie I made. You can see on the cherry pie that I cut the first initial of each BurkeWicker clan member into the top of the crust. The next pies I am going to make are a banana cream and a melba. So much fun!

The cherry pie:





The strawberry rhubarb:


3 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh, I love the letters! I miss pie. I haven't had pie in ages. Yours look great, as always!

Brandon said...

Why no pie? A full of cupcakes? :)

bakergirl said...

I lovemaking pies. I made 18 this month and sold them to friends, strawberry in season, sour cherry next, and always banana creme and boston creme!!!!!!!